TACTICAL BACKPACKS

Anything and everything related to tactical and home defense use of firearms can be posted here.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:45 pm
Here's one of my many backpacks...never took any pictures of them, so this is the stock photo from Sportmans Guide, where I purchased them from. ( I have one in every color...for the wife, daughter, and myself ). Also have a CamelBak Hawg 100oz hydration system with bite tube... that is MOLLE capable. Various other packs have important documents like passport and copies of drivers licenses for my wife, daughter, and myself, Deed to the house, copies of insurance papers, utility bills for proof of residence, etc ...which is right next to the bug-out bag with 2 way radios, flashlights, GPS, spare cell phone, etc... which is next to the pre-loaded AK/AR magazine bag...which is next to my family Gas Mask bag...which is next to my tactical vest...which is next to my ballistic vest...which is next to... ;)

Camelbak HAWG Hydration Backpack carries over 1280 cu. in.(20.9L) of gear and water comfortably on an Independent Suspension Harness. When the mission is extended, add a second OMEGA Reservoir to the Camelback HAWK Water Pack for another 100 ounces (3.0 L) of clean water. The Camelback H.A.W.G. Water Backpack can also work with the Camelbak Chem-Bio Reservoir (4.0) which attaches easily to Type M or Type A Gas Mask Adapters. This hydration pack lets you organize small gear, such as hand-held radio, tools, or MREs in a secure lower pocket.

Cost like $100...worth every penny !!

=============================================================

Return to Tactical And Home Defense